Only products purchased from our online store (www.outdoorequipment.info) are covered by this Return Policy. We only accept the conditions below:
- If the item was damaged during shipment, we will replace the damaged part.
- If the item arrived defective, it will be covered under our Warranty Policy.
- If we shipped the wrong item, we will pull it out and reship the correct item.
All return requests are subject to approval and must be made within 7 days from the date you received the item. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to avoid any delays in the review and approval process.
- Reason for return, including photos or videos of the issue
- Your Order ID
- Your Name, Email, Address, and Daytime Phone Number
The actual item returned will still go through a final evaluation process before your refund can be processed.
Your account will be credited within 7-10 business days once the item has passed the final evaluation process.
There are no fees to process refunds. However, payment transaction and shipping fees are non-refundable.
If your unit fails during the first year, we will repair and service it for free under the following conditions:
- The unit was purchased not more than a year ago.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim the warranty.
- Unit has been used for personal use only, not for business operations.
- Damage is confirmed by our inspection team to have not been caused by any accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, improper assembly or repair by anyone unless directed by our authorized service centers.
If it does not meet the conditions above, you can still purchase the necessary spare parts available in our stores or service centers.
This Return Policy was last updated July 19, 2021.